This guide was created by focusing on neighborhood exploration so you have time to see much more of Nashville over a weekend! I've included a free download as well at the end of the guide! I hope this is helpful in your planning if it is please send me a note! Enjoy! Also, you can read the full blog post of my trip to Nashville.
This is just a taste, scroll down to download the entire guide!
Grand Ole Opry, of course!
Hillsboro, 12 South, WeHo
- Hillsboro Village: Take a stroll down 21st Ave S. It will not disappoint, lots of cute shops, including Native and Nomad, REVV, The Impeccable Pig and great food options!
Explore the 12 South neighborhood: Check out awesome vintage shops, high-end boutiques and delicious food.
- Hop into Moda Boutique for mid to high-end women's clothing.
- Explore the many beautiful fabrics, sewing and embroidery goods (throw in some yarn for good measure) at Craft South.
- Absolutely get a made-just-for-you pair of jeans at Imogene + Willie, which just so happens to be located in an old gas station, cool right?
- Don't leave without peeking in White's Mercantile, I think they have some of the best souvenirs in Nashville and the shop owned by Holly Williams, who has released three critically-acclaimed albums. Don't miss her other Nashville store H. Audrey, a women's clothing boutique.
- Grab some caffeine at Portland Brew while you shop your heart out.
- Lastly, if you're looking for cute, contemporary southern clothing and accessories at an affordable price head over to Vinnie Louise.
Germantown, Music Row, SoBro
- Breakfast: If you eat any breakfast in Nashville this weekend, do so Monell's for the best in southern food! It is family style if you go to the Germantown location and you're typically seated with a group of people you've never met, it's an experience worth waiting for! They have two other locations in Nashville.
This is just a taste, click below to download the entire guide!
Guide Note: From the time I wake up to when my head hits the pillow I'm on the GO when traveling to a new place! I hope my guides help you navigate cities in an easy, thoughtful and hectic-free way while being able to take in as much as possible in the time you have! Please let me know if you've used this guide or plan to use this guide in the comments! I'd love your feedback! Also, if you haven't checked out my City + Metro Map cuff bracelets you can follow this link to them!
About Tiffany: I am the Founder and Creative Director of Designhype! Labels I like on me: designer, traveler and foodie. I've been obsessed with travel and art since I was a child so it only made sense that I would somehow merge the two together. Now after many years of traveling, moving to various cities and designing along the way I have started writing up travel and city guides to share with you! I'm a meticulous and oftentimes called OCD trip planner, from the time I wake up to when my head hits the pillow I'm on the GO! I hope my guides help you navigate cities in an easy, thoughtful and hectic-free way while being able to take in as much as possible in the time you have! Enjoy!
Tiffany is from the East Coast, now on the West Coast and currently thinking about the next city she'd like to call home for a few years.
Check out my Metro + City map bracelets here!